Monday, November 1, 2010

Laundry Day

Today Ben has been sick with a fever and sore throat.  Today is usually the day that he does his laundry, so I did it for him.  What a privilege.  He's so close to leaving home.  Words and phrases such as college, dual-credit, SAT, ACT, driver's license are tossed about quite a bit these days.  I'm so excited to see Ben "grow and go."  He has so much to do, and I can't wait to see his life unfold.  Until then, I will, with thanks, serve him while he's still here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becca!

    Sorry to hear your son is sick. That isn't fun. I can see why you would be so happy to do his laundry for him! I look at my oldest child (she's just 11), and it seems like time is going by so fast with her...I sometimes just miss the way it was when she was little and she'd just sit with me in the rocking chair. Now she's taller than I am and I'm borrowing her clothes! Weird. ♥

    ReplyDelete