Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blog Breaks

A lot of my favorite bloggers seem to be taking blog breaks.  I hate it, because after all, they are my favorite bloggers.  I love reading what they have to say.  I realize that I love their blogs because they are the type of women who place their home and families first, so them taking blogging breaks to focus on the most important things is encouraging to me because I want to keep my family my first focus as well. 


During the last month and a half or so, I've been working on keeping my head above water around here as I've gotten slower and more tired.  As usual, my brain has been going faster than my body.  I've started off many days with big plans for a deep cleaning of some room, only to find myself satisfied with a general cleaning-up. No one would know what a neat freak I am if they walked in our house today.  And I'm okay with that.  One of these days I'll get to clean to my heart's content while wondering what all my kids and grandkids are up to that day.  Maybe I'll forego the cleaning and just go find out.  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Training Daughters, Teaching Wives blogroll - You are right - there is such a balance we need to reach as homekeepers and mothers. A clean orderly home is important, but our relationships and the example we give to our children are much more important.

    Blessings to you as you tend to and train up your family -

    Denise @ Butter and Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you're holding your sweet baby by now, or will be soon.

    ReplyDelete