Sunday, September 5, 2010

Uploads/Downloads

I just uploaded an Apologia General Science daily schedule to Scribd that I created a couple of years ago.  I had ulterior motives.  I wanted to download something for free and could do that if I uploaded something. 

I'm not sure when it was, but I downloaded a free copy of "Grammar-Land" to check out for possible use in our school.  I accidentally stumbled across it again today while looking for other stuff in my Documents.  You can check it out HERE.  Nice, living book for grammar for the younger grades.  It covers the nine parts of speech.  I thought it would be interesting to go online to see if there were others who had used it and what they thought, when I came across Jessica Cain's worksheets she created for it on Scribd.  They are nice worksheets, and have not made this living book into a boring program, so I've snagged them for our school and can't wait to start using them.  Here's a link to Jessica's blog post on the worksheets she made.

No comments:

Post a Comment