Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Huggies!


I am a huge coupon clipper and scrounge around for the best Huggies diapers (because really, they're the best!) coupons I can find until I found this good deal on Amazon.  It's a diaper subscription!  You can sign-up to receive diapers whenever you choose.....every month, 2 months or 3 months.  I order the Size 4 box of 140 diapers and receive them once every month and pay a lot less than I would at SuperTarget, even with coupons!  After joining the Amazon Mom club, I receive a 15% discount on the diapers.  Then because I have a subscription I get another 15% off!  The Amazon price for my diapers is $33.  After 30% off because of my club membership (which is free!) and my subscription, I pay $23ish.  That works out to about .17 cents for each diaper, AND there is no tax involved.  It's good.  :-)

UPDATE: I just found out that as an Amazon Mom, I can also receive FREE 2-Day Shipping on my orders!  I am so excited.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment