Monday, May 11, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my window... I think the weather is finally going to clear up.  Our backyard has been a muddy swamp for a few weeks.  I’m ready for it to dry out so we can get back there and do some yard work we’ve been ready to get to.  This summer we are adding a new 10x10 storage shed we got for free!, a 23 ft. long by 3 ft. wide raised garden, and hopefully a wooden play structure that Darin will build.

I am thinking... that I am so excited to be pregnant.  I am amazed, and can’t believe we get to add another little personality to our home.

From the learning rooms...I have an increased sense of purpose.  I’m trying to hold myself back so we’re not doing school 24/7, but I can’t help thinking of how I’m going to feel by the time December rolls around – like a stuffed tick!  I always have good intentions to do school up till the bitter end, but usually can’t bring myself to function around my gigantic tummy by the time the last month of the pregnancy arrives.

I am thankful for...how God has provided for our family during a tight, financial time.

From the kitchen...I just really, really hate food right now.  ;-)  I struggle to make our weekly menus.  I’ve been asking the fam what they want for dinner and we’ve been eating a lot of pancakes and tacos.  LoL

I am reading...nothing.  Being at the beginning of this pregnancy, all I want to do is sleep. 

I am hoping... that I can bring myself to keep on keepin’ on when I need to.  I feel as if I could sleep all day!  ;-)

I am creating...creative ways to get in a nap here and there.

I am praying... for a good pregnancy, delivery and healthy babe.

Around the house...trying to keep my head above water.

One of my favorite things...a clean bathroom. 

A few plans for the rest of the week...will be visiting with some friends on Friday.  Otherwise, nothing!  We’re all grateful for that.  All of April and the beginning of May has been PACKED with so much.  We’re ready to chill out.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
I could just eat this boy up!


Go here to read more Daybook entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment