Friday, March 30, 2007

They're Gone

Well, they're gone, and it feels weird.  :-)  I did have a bit of fun with them before they left.  I am a notorious de-clutterer around here.  Every time I found something of theirs lying around I would say something like, "Don't worry about this.  Just leave it there and I'll "TAKE CARE OF IT" while you're gone this weekend."  LoL!  They would immediately grab it and run off to their rooms with it without a word.  My oldest packed away all his valuables in one special spot so I would know not to bother them.  Too funny.  Little do they realize that I have so much to do this weekend that their bedrooms are the last thing on my radar.  ;-)


My six-year old was so sweet.  As I was hugging him goodbye he gave me his Fred Smerlas trading card (football) to have while he was gone.  I'm to make sure it doesn't get bent, and then give it back to him when he returns on Sunday.


My daughter was being silly and said, "Clean my room while you're gone!  Paint the walls!  Paint the ceiling!  Paint the ceiling fan!  Make it all sparkly clean like SpongeBob's room was after he cleaned his house with his body!"  Eeeeewwwww!  He cleaned his house with his BODY?????  ROFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment