Thursday, March 1, 2007

2007 Goal Update #3

I blew it tonight.  My daughter wanted to spend some time with me "to talk" and I was stressed out with DH being sick with a cold, the baby needing to get into bed, the spaghetti we had for dinner turning crusty on our plates which were still on the table.........it probably would have taken ten minutes for DD to let me know what was on her mind, but I blew her off.  And as I walked out of her room, I saw the disappointment in her eyes, but kept going anyway. 


Something I constantly pray for is for God to continue to reveal to me the vision He has for me as a mother.  And so tonight I ask for forgiveness for letting go of His vision and beg for the grace to reach out to my daughter the next time she asks.


Here is the original post about the goal I have made for this year concerning my daughter.


Here is update #1.


Update #2.

1 comment:

  1. Working on building your relationship with your daughter is an important goal. Keep working on it!


    www.TheHomeschoolMagazine.com

    ReplyDelete