Saturday, June 30, 2007

Slower Days

I haven't posted in forever.  Well, I tried to on Wednesday or Thursday of this past week.  Man, it was a really good post, too, about the ERA and what I found in my Bible.  But when I was nearly done writing, I had a brain freeze and lost it.  Doh!  Maybe one of these days I will feel like trying it again.  :-)


Part of the reason I haven't posted in so long is because my husband has been sloooooooowwwwwly recovering from the pneumonia he had at the end of May/beginning of June.  When he went to the doctor after a week of non-stop headaches, sleep and coughing, we were not expecting the doctor to tell him he had pneumonia!  A really bad strep infection, maybe.  But pneumonia????  Isn't that what really old or really young people get in the hospital?  LoL  We just weren't expecting that diagnosis.  So it's been a slow summer for us.  We have no garden planted, a tree on the side of the house needs trimming before it breaks through our bathroom window, and the pile that I started of stuff that NEEDS to go up in the attic (for my own anti-clutterer's deep needs) keeps getting bigger.  The guy is just TIRED, and I don't blame him.  The timing hasn't been the best with me being such a sleepy pregnant gal right now.  We both feel as if we're short a shovel or two of fuel.  Our kids have given us those "Who ARE you?" looks since we are not our usual slave-driving selves.  Little do they realize this will all pass.  Bwaaaaaaah-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaa!  I keep telling them not to get too comfy with all the slack around here, but I don't think they believe me.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment