Monday, February 5, 2007

Tackle-It Tuesday

 Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I am almost ashamed to post this Tackle.  I'm sure you'll wonder just what sort of ship I'm running down/over here in Texas. 


The last time I cleaned our half bath was THREE WEEKS AGO!  Between homeschooling, cooking, laundry, other cleaning and a baby boy that is now very mobile, this poor bathroom has received no attention from me.  I didn't even step in to give the sink a good swish during my three week slack.  I've had good intentions, but just never made it in.  But today was SuperBowl Monday at our house (we weren't able to be home for it yesterday, so we TIVO'ed it, my husband took the day off, we ordered some pizza and watched it today).  With SuperBowl Monday and the presence of my husband, I was able to squeeze in a couple of neglected chores with all the required SuperBowl festivities.  Here's a picture of my husband and the kids playing a rousing game of football in what we call "the schoolroom."  We don't actually do school in there, but it's where our books and school things are kept.  ;-)



It's the SpideyTeam against the Cowboys.


Anyway.....here is a picture of the bathroom before.  I know it doesn't look THAT bad, but I wanted to spare you the details.  I do have a six-year-old and an 11-year-old boy that use this bathroom very regularly and they are not as tidy as I would wish.



Here is my commercial pose for the cleaner that we use.  I LOVE this stuff!  It is called Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners.  I found it at our local whole foods store.  Cleaning the bathroom with this stuff is so enjoyable because it smells so good!  It truly is Aromatherapeutic.  I always buy the lavender-scented cleaner.  So worth it!



Finally, here is the clean bathroom, and I got every inch of it!  Even the dust from the tops of the candles and moulding.  Yuck!


10 comments:

  1. O, love that ot commercial ;-) It's a pity though that the product can't be bought over here in Sweden.... *mumbling something not suitable*


    Well done tackle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...to leave a link to me:

    <br>

    <br><a href="http://lifecruiser.com">lifecruiser.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! ur bathroom looks great even the before picture! but I'm sure it's germ free now...great job!


    Jenny

    http://momof2lilangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tackle, I am going to have to look for that cleaner. Your bathroom is so pretty, I love your floors!


    Heather

    http://sumnerrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my bathroom was as clean as your was pre-tackle! I'm going to have to check into that cleaner you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I about cried when I saw your beautiful face!!! I miss you! I know that bathroom, I've even used it!! LOL! And I remember all the hard work put into it, too. It looks great!!!! Very pretty & sparkling clean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on your bathroom. I love how the sink and toilet reflect the light in your after picture. Have a great day!

    Kim from www.kimscandor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have 3 boys -- I know how bathrooms can get. :) Looks great!


    Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

    http://barbarah.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bathroom looks sparkly and shiny.


    ~Beki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! The cleaning product sounds nice. :0) I'm glad you have a link on the side for your RSS feed b/c I wanted to subscribe to your blog. I seem to visit them more frequently that way. However, it wouldn't work for me today. I'll have to come and try again another time. :0)


    Erna @ http://erna-sweet-serenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete