Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Finding Time to Workout

After I wrote about my new exercize routine a pal of mine sent me an email, letting me in on her workout secrets.  Here is what she wrote:


I have leg weights that I wear all day. They’re 5 pounds each but after wearing them all day I can feel such a difference when I take them off at night.


I also have exercise bands. I lie on my back, grab the handle end and lay my hands above my head while the other end is wrapped around my feet. Then I slowly raise one leg at a time. Not only does it work my legs but also my abs. I do about 40 raises on each leg then 20 with them at the same time. It only takes about 5 minutes. (My legs weights are on when I do this so it adds a little weight.) That will help get your bottom half toned just as fast as your top half. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment