Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Blog in Gangsta

Apparently my Husband doesn't have enough to do when he's at work.  Next time he moans about all they pile on him, I'm just gonna roll my eyes at him because today he sent me one of my blog entries that he entered into some online thingy that translated it into "Gangsta."  Take a look:


I am a human napkin.  Second Son sits next ta me on a B-to-tha-izzench at tha gangsta table.  There is always a few times dur'n a mizzy that he wiznill slide over ta cuddle wit me n wizzy his grill on mah arm while he's there.  F-to-tha-izzirst Playa has bizzy kniznown ta gizzy me a hug n wipe her nizzy on mah shirt frizzont while she's at it.


I assumed tizzle I became they human napkin coz of laziness or sum-m sum-m, but I'm beginn'n ta thizzay it's sum-m sum-m thiznat is innate coz tha otha day, Third Siznon, who is only 22 months old, was saggin' his hands at tha kitchen sink.  I was mackin' there wit him n afta he finished rins'n tha soap bubbles diznown tha drain he reached over ta me n said, "Dry hands, Mama" n proceeded ta gizzle mah shirt ta do tha job.  While he was at it he gave me a big hug.


I am a human napkin, n I am loved.  ;-)


www.gizoogle.com – beware using the translator, it sometimes chooses some language that would not be appropriate for all eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment