Monday, November 3, 2008

Exercise Challenge

Moms of Many Exercise Challenge

I've been doing a lot of exercising with DVDs at night after the kids go to bed, but I wasn't getting anything else done.  So I am now dragging myself out of bed (or is that Darin's foot in my back?) every morning to get in a good walk with Leslie Sansone.  So far, so good. 


I got a good boost of inspiration this past weekend when I went clothes shopping.  Oh man, did I ever need to go clothes shopping.  I just didn't know how to fit clothes shopping into the schedule, so I've been wearing the same ol', same ol' for too long.  Not that it was just old, but it was obvious I needed to invest in something new.  ;-)  So in spite of the baths that needed to be given, the dinner that needed to be served, and the laundry that was all piled up in the living room, I snuck out of the house and went to JCPenney.  There is nothing like a full-length mirror - that reveals every inch of flab - to inspire the desire to be faithful to a workout plan.  I'm good now for another few weeks before that wears off.  ;-)


The excitement over this Exercise Challenge has absolutely cooled off, so rather than signing-in with Mr. Linky, just leave a comment with your link if you've posted your own exercise update.

No comments:

Post a Comment