Monday, July 7, 2008

Exercise Challenge

Moms of Many Exercise Challenge

Well.  Once again I was unable to exercise this past week.  My Husband worked late every night but our date night.  He does so much to help me out around here.  His absence left a huge load for me!  He has been working so many hours, I know that when he finally finishes, we'll both finally have a nervous breakdown and sleep for an entire week.  HA!  I doubt we'll get any extra sleep, but it will be nice to be back to normal.  Hanging clothes out on the clothesline at 11 at night is for the birds.  So is going to bed without First and Only Husband being here.  Yuck!


So I'm going to see how things go this week.  The big project that he is working on is due on Tuesday.  He already told me he will be working late tonight.  After Tuesday....who knows.  He is a web guy, and will be pre-launching a new website for his company.  After his bosses see what he has done, they'll come back to him with a huge list of things they want to do completely differently from the way they had him do it to begin with (what a cynic!) and he'll need to finish all those changes by a certain date....ya know, it just is what it is.  I would love it if First and Only Husband were here at 5:30 every night.  HA!  What a dream.  ;-)


Anywho, let me know how you did with the Challenge this past week.  :-)  To find out more about this challenge, go HERE.


P.S.  Happy 7th Month to my Little Button!  Don'tcha just want to SQUISH her!?!


And Happy 10th Birthday to my Sweet Girl!

4 comments:

  1. My Exercise update is at the end of the post, so scroll down to see my progress. I'm sorry you weren't able to exercise this week. The summer sometimes seems more busy than the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,


    I am not going to post this week. My grandson is visiting and I didn't find time to exercise and I gain a few lbs since I didn't watch my food intake either. Ugh.. Anyway, I am back at it this morning. I got 4 miles in and hope to get in a few more this evening.

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Little Button is just beautiful! I have not been blogging since I became pregnant with my Little One. She is now 9 months and I've started my blog again. I just noticed your message! Thanks for checking in on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, week 4 and still going strong. I will pray for you to get your time back! ;-)

    ReplyDelete