Monday, August 18, 2008

Exercise Challenge

Moms of Many Exercise Challenge

So I'm still here, doing my thing. I've been exercising as much as I can, but I just can't seem to find an hour each day.  I'm lucky to get in 30 minutes.  But I'm not going to stop.  I figure it's better than nothing, and maybe if I stay with even this 30 minutes each day, over time it will add up to something meaningful???  Who knows.  But I am sticking with it.  I always feel better after getting myself moving, and Darin exercises with me a lot, and I really enjoy that.  When we were in college, and dating, he used to go to an aerobics class with me two or three times each week.  Found out after we were married that he hated that class......but I guess that means he REALLY loved/loves ME!  sigh.  ;-)


Let me know how your week went!  De'Etta has been traipsing the countryside in Colorado.  What a great trip she's been having with her whole crew together again.


Sign-in with Mr. Linky and let me know you were here!


1 comment:

  1. I should join this. I really need to get into a good exercise routine again.


    Blessings,

    Janne

    http://janne.cc/blog

    ReplyDelete