Monday, August 25, 2008

Exercise Challenge

Moms of Many Exercise Challenge

I have just a second while the kids have gone out for a bike ride.....am I the biggest freak ever, or am I not the only one whose heart jumps up into their throat when the kids are driving/riding away without me?  They are all so precious.


I've been getting in 30 minutes each day and have been working hard at cutting out sugar in between all the house issues we've been having!  Seems our hot water pipe has busted.  We've got an insurance guy coming to take a peek at our buckling kitchen floor and water soaked cabinets. 


Seems there's always something happening around here and Darin and I keep wondering when things will be normal???  These are the times when it's hard to stay consistent with exercise and eating right.


Anyway, I gotta go!  I need to go call my insurance company cause I scraped someone's car in the CVS parking lot yesterday.  ;-)  I would cry, but it's almost too funny.  What could happen next???


2 comments:

  1. I am still alive. I've lost my gumption and have not done anything. I was afraid this would happen. Sigh.. Well this is a busy week so I doubt I will get much done. But exercise has not left my mind, I just can't get my spirit to move!! LOL.. Sorry about the car!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness do I know what you mean!!!! When it rains it pours...Adam and I do keep a sense of humor about it all...last time it poured over here we just laughed until *I* cried and then we laughed some more. Hang in there, bud!

    ReplyDelete