Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Baby

I was so tired this afternoon.  After I finished nursing Second Daughter, I put her in her little Papasan chair at my feet while I dozed in my own comfy chair.  You know how a snooze in a chair goes - I wasn't totally out, and for the most part could hear what was going on around me.  I did hear her talking and making raspberry noises.  When I finally opened my eyes to take a peek at her, this was what she looked like.  I had to get a picture of that.  It tops the "sitting in the high chair with cake batter all over their faces" pictures any day.  ;-)



Here's another picture of her looking a little more pretty.


4 comments:

  1. Too, too cute for words! Thank you for sharing.


    Sherry(Large Family Mothering--www.breedzing.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... how cute! :)


    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious!

    www.christine-mary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! She was busy!!!!! That's a lot of slob.



    brenda

    ReplyDelete