Sunday, April 13, 2008

Exercise Challenge

Moms of Many Exercise Challenge Just in case you splurge every now and then on fast food, check out this video.  It will totally gross you out.  Our family doesn't eat at any fast food restaurant but Chick-Fil-A, but I've decided to try the same experiment the woman in the video has done to see if I come up with the same results.  I hope not.  ;-)


Still exercising, although I missed a day due to the Stanley Cup Playoffs.  First and Only Husband's Dallas Stars are in and he wants to watch every minute of every game they're in.  Kinda puts a cramp on my exercise time since I've been doing the workout video thing.  I'll have to get a little more creative with my workouts this week since there will be more games this week than last.


An update on my laundry....I'm just about caught up, and hope to stay caught up.  When I was so behind the kids kept telling me they needed new clothes because they didn't have anything.  HA!  Now their closets are filling up and they feel as if their old clothes are new.  So there ya go...what a cheap way to make my kids feel blessed with new clothes.  ;-)


Please sign in if you are up for an exercise challenge, or if you've been busy with the challenge!  Leave a comment so I know you were here.


8 comments:

  1. LOL - we enjoyed your video- I may even put it on my blog. I am wondering, however, if her points are totally logical. THAT is what happens to McD food left in the elements...it doesn't show what it does once it's in your body and in contact with gastric acids....so I would assume it DOES break down to some extent IN your body...but it makes a great point about the perservatives et al in the food. LOL


    Thanks, again for hosting this challenge.


    De'Etta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got in three 3 mile walks last week. I'm hoping to increase the distance and get some ab and arm workouts in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! Sorry I have bailed on the exercise challenge! I am just trying to feel well at the moment with the new pregnancy. I wanting you to know I had not forgotten just not feeling well enough to participate at the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the exercise...and the laundry! I have to do laundry every day to keep up with my crew. Do you try to exercise every day? I have been taking weekends off. We don't eat out much, either, usually just McDonald's. But it is so expensive for all of us that it is a rare treat. Have a great week! Julie http://funinthesunmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 10lbs lighter than when I got pregnant with DD .. I'm actually at pre-mommyhood weight .. I'm just still in shock right now ..


    congrats on catching up with laundry btw ... speaking of ... I might stop coming by your blog - I always end up reminded of things I don't want to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. diamondsintheroughApril 14, 2008 at 4:53 PM

    Becca, I'm back! Back at the challenge. I thought I was going to be a drop-out but I got some encouragement where it counts. :o)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. diamondsintheroughApril 16, 2008 at 6:25 PM

    Becca thanks for the comment. You are so faithful! Thank you for the suggestion. I don't know who Leslie Sansone is. ?? It would be good for us girls to work out together, but...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is sooo nasty!


    God bless...Angelbee

    ReplyDelete