Friday, August 3, 2007

India Short on Women

It breaks my heart to think that anyone would not welcome ANY child to their home.  But I guess there are people in countries like China and India, that have turned their backs on God and follow the devil's ways.  Satan seeks to devour and destroy God's creation, especially people.  The orphanages in China are over-crowded with baby girls, and even worse, in my opinion, is India.  The women in India are persecuted if they do not deliver baby boys.  Abortion abounds as families are desperate for ONLY boys.  And now India is short on women which brings about men  (usually brothers) sharing a wife and s-x trafficking.  Go HERE to see a slide show about how India's families are being affected by this attack from Satan.


Can you imagine how broken down the Indian women are?  As a Mother who is currently carrying a baby girl due December 14th, I can't even IMAGINE showing up at a clinic to have her aborted.  The stress and pressure that these women must feel to take such drastic measures!  And then to not only do it once, but over and over again.  The death and destruction of their own children just HAS to affect them mentally and spiritually in such a huge way that we here in the U.S. can never imagine.  God bless them. 

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it just break your heart and disgust you, all at the same time? What ignorance, too - blaming the mother for the s-x of the child.


    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a desire to start my commerce, nevertheless I didn't have enough of cash to do that. Thank goodness my close mate told to take the credit loans. Thus I took the credit loan and made real my dream.

    ReplyDelete