Monday, August 6, 2007

Timeline Notebook, Part 2

Well, I'm disgusted.  I went to our office supply store today to get all the goods I needed to put together our very own timeline notebooks.  I went to two stores.  At the first store I bought a ream of card stock, printer ink and those labeling things that you can affix to the edge of things.....what are they called????  LoL  Anyway, they were 4 bucks.  A small thing.  An unrelated purchase was a white board that was marked down to 8 bucks.  The grand total for this stuff was 55 bucks!  I didn't get notebooks because they didn't have the kind that open horizontally.  I went to another store to look for those, and again, they didn't have them.  I was told to search the web.  I did, and the cheapest I could find was 25 bucks! 


So after thinking about the expense of building my own timeline notebooks (and I considered the cost of a vertical timeline notebook as well), I have had to give in and just buy them because believe it or not, it was cheaper.  I bought the Record of Time Timeline Notebook from Homeschool in the Woods.  It's so darn beautiful, and I really do prefer the horizontal timeline.  I bought three of them, and bought them at The Old Schoolhouse Store because they offer FREE SHIPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment