Monday, May 12, 2008

Exercise Challenge

Moms of Many Exercise Challenge

Well, I'm still here and still exercising.  I've been trying to exercise every day just to try to get my body jumpstarted into losing weight, but my Husband's Dallas Stars have made it into the second round of playoff fun, so the t.v. has not been as accessible.  I know I could have just gone outside for a walk or bike ride, but my allergies have made me a little blah, so I ended up working on my knitting instead.  ;-)  Unfortunately, I don't think the Stars are going to make it past this round.  Detroit is really, really outplaying them.  Waaaaah. 


I am so thankful for all of you who are sticking with me and the challenge!  Even though we've never met IRL, you encourage me!  I know you're out there, working hard to become fit.  I've passed up more cookies and ice cream than I wanted to because of you.  :-)


Sign-in with Mr. Linky so we can all come visit you and leave a comment so I'll know you were here!  To learn more about this Exercise Challenge go here.


 


6 comments:

  1. I walked another 18 extra miles last week!! I allowed myself a free day of eating yesterday, so now I am getting back at it and heading out to walk in a few mins. Hopefully, yesterday won't set me back to far. Glad to hear all is well with you! Keep at it.


    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo,remember me?lol how ya doing? brae in and out peace,love and chicken gresse

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh! Everyone is suffering from allergies here too. I can't so much as take dd outside for a moment. Thankfully none of my working out involves going out.


    What is it that you've been knitting? I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good week. This challenge is encouraging for me, too! Julie http://funinthesunmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicia, I am a knitter of dishrags. ;-) That's the first thing I practiced my knitting on, and I've never graduated past that. Seems like it takes too much brain energy that I don't have to give. I'll post some of my wonderful creations soon. LoL


    BTW, did you know that cod liver oil can help with your allergies??? heeheehee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. diamondsintheroughMay 13, 2008 at 6:01 AM

    Hi Becca! No, I have NOT given up! Here's my update: www.homeschoolblogger.com/diamondsintherough/531513


    Thanks for the tip on the cod liver oil. Actually I have been a very blessed woman in the monthly department, at least very little cramping and such. And now that the walking seems to be helping the other problem, well, I think I'll pass on the CLO, lol!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete