Monday, May 19, 2008

Exercise Challenge

Moms of Many Exercise Challenge

Another week of exercise, another week of no results for me.  I'm not sure what else I can do, short of starving myself, but then that's no good.  I'm a nursing mama, so I guess I'll just have to stay the course and hope for a good outcome.  I have increased my protein intake.  I started noticing that I was probably eating way too many carbs.  Carb-type food is usually the easiest thing to grab when the need for a snack arises.  Not to mention my favorite!  In the last few days, I've tried to make sure there are boiled eggs, celery for peanut butter & etc. around to eat, rather than sugar-filled granola bars or cereal (luv to have a bowl of cereal for a snack).


Kristy sent a link for Hungry Girl.  It's a fun site with some good info.  Check it out if you get a minute!  Kristy also has a diet blog.  I haven't had the chance to spend as much time looking at the TON of info she has there, but hope to slowly, but surely!  This woman is SERIOUS.  ;-)  She's definitely succeeding in reaching her weight loss goals and that is very inspiring.  Thank you, Kristy!  Go HERE to see her diet blog.


Sign-in with Mr. Linky so we can all come visit and give you a rah-rah-rah and leave a comment so I'll know you were here.  :-)


 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the encouragement!!


    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. diamondsintheroughMay 19, 2008 at 9:23 AM

    Becca, I'm on time this week!

    I wanted to mention, we are way north of you... and we're expecting 115 today. You might want to pray a bit more specifically about that move north, lol.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cereal as a snack, too! I had a good coupon for that new Live Active cereal and it turns out it's pretty tasty. My other favorite snack is some vanilla yogurt with banana slices mixed in and some cinnamon sprinkled on top. Yum! Hope you have a blessed week. Julie http://funinthesunmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are not being too hard on yourself. You are a nursing mama right? So don't worry if those pounds aren't dropping off as quickly as 'you' think they should. Slow and steady wins the race! Keep it up and don't get discouraged!


    Yvonne :o)

    ReplyDelete