Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Exercise Challenge

Moms of Many Exercise Challenge

Is it okay for the host of the Exercise Challenge to post late?  ;-)  Our Memorial Day weekend was PACKED!


We were so busy, that I was going to write about how I didn't get any exercise in, but then I started thinking about all the weeding I did in our flower bed.  I was definitely sore the next day.  And what a workout I got in the pool!  One of the kid's favorite pasttimes is making a whirlpool and we all run and run and run in circles trying to get it going.  And what fun to turn around and get it going in the other direction!  And then we took Second Daughter for her first bike ride in the bike trailer.  FUN!  What a great workout that was, pulling her and Third Son. 


That's the kind of working out that I like to get done. 


Sign-in if you haven't given up on me this week! 


 


 


3 comments:

  1. Of course I haven't given up on you! I love that sort of exercise...plenty of work out time in your weekend.


    De'Etta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fun filled weekend! I am putting my post up in a few mins.



    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see you are still at it. I am taking a blogging break for the summer. Will check in though :)

    ReplyDelete