Monday, October 13, 2008

Exercise Challenge

Moms of Many Exercise Challenge

Still exercising and keeping sugar to an almost zero existence in the house.  Last week I made brownies for the kids (yes, yes, yes - I had one!) when Ben had a friend sleep over, and last night I threw some of them away!  Brownies never last long enough to get old enough to throw away in our house! 


I don't know if I've lost any weight.  I haven't gotten on the scale, and really don't want to.  I do know that my clothes aren't falling off of me yet, so I still have some work to do.  ;-)


My next goal is to get to bed earlier so I don't drag around and become unproductive.  Sometimes when I'm tired from staying up too late, I have the tendency to gravitate to the computer and stare at my email.  I would like to not have days like that.  Not only am I tired, but I get less done, which affects my "wig-out" levels.  Less wigging out over minutiae would be a good thing.  ;-) 


This exercise challenge is good, and I appreciate you ladies that are still huffing and puffing along with me.  I don't know if I would be making so many other positive changes in my day-to-day life without the encouragement.


Sign-in with Mr. Linky so we can read how you did last week.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment