Monday, September 22, 2008

Exercise Challenge

Moms of Many Exercise Challenge

I've held on to my 2 1/2 pound loss, but have not gone any further.  S'okay.  :-)  Darin just started a weight loss challenge with a friend at work, so eating better just got that much easier. 


Still with not enough hours in the day to exercise a full hour, but I get in at least 30 minutes.  My goal is to get in those 30 minutes every day.  Right now I'm only getting in 3 or 4 days each week.  This week I'm going to add another day.  It's difficult because it seems there's always papers to correct, papers to file, school schedules to make, laundry to fold, & etc.  I go in spurts with being happy just doing what I can, and spurts where I totally freak out that our house is crunchier than I'd like.  ;-)


If you have an exercise update to share, sign in with Mr. Linky and leave a comment so I'll know you were here!


2 comments:

  1. on maintaining your weight loss.


    It's tough to find enough hours in the day during the school year.


    De'Etta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'm just stopping by to let you know that I've given you an award. You don't need to feel pressured to pass it on if you don't want to. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your posts.=)

    ReplyDelete