Monday, September 1, 2008

Exercise Challenge

Moms of Many Exercise Challenge

It's been a weird last week for me.  I didn't get in much exercise.  I've been extra tired.....I thought I might have been pregnant, but I took a test and it was negative.  In the past, I have done a little reading about Virgin Coconut Oil and remembered that it is supposed to help with energy levels and weight loss.  I went back and read all that again, and decided to go for using the oil as a supplement to see what would happen.  Some people take it straight up and I tried that, and yuck!  I gagged.  ;-)  So I mix mine in a cup of hot chocolate and drink it down in ladylike sips. The crazy thing is that yesterday was probably the worst day for me.  I felt so worn down and tired and had a headache. But after I had tried the oil straight up I noticed about 30 minutes later that I was starting to feel better!  I had more in my hot chocolate later and today I feel SO MUCH better.  So I'm looking forward to getting back into the exercise groove this week.  Don't get me wrong....I'm still not 100% because of the oil, but I do feel a lot better. 


I hope you all are having a wonderful Labor Day!  We are doing just that around here - laboring.  ;-)  Lots to do!


Sign-in with Mr. Linky and let me know you were here!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment